Surroundings and Directions
In order to show you what is possible in the surrounding area, we have put together a few suggestions for you..
Out and about with children
- Observation tower Trittau – Explore northern Germany from above
- High-rope garden Lütjensee – Conquer obstacles at an altitude of 1,5 – 20 m!
- Canoeing on the Trave – enjoy the day on the water!
- Hansapark – The amusement park for young and old
- Sea live Center – Timmendorfer Beach
- Miniaturwunderland Hamburg – THE largest model railway in the world
- „Indoo“ – Ahrensburg playground
Walks / hikes
- Nütschau Monastery – historical building, walks
- Jersbek Baroque Garden – a private park from bygone times
- The forest zoo – Beimoor can be hiked or cycled on well-paved forest paths.
- Travemünde – watch ships on the ocean, swim and relax
- Baltic Sea coast – whether strolling, lying on the beach, hiking, enjoying the peace or just for a coffee: the Baltic Sea is worthwhile in every season
- Shopping in Hamburg – Whether shopping malls, outlets or second hand In Hamburg has everything your heart desires
- Shopping in Lübeck – small and fine shops with old town flair, for example Hüxstrasse Street.
- Ahrensburg Castle – with a beautiful park to linger
- Marstall cultural center – Ahrensburg Art, exhibitions, music
- Theater in Hamburg – from the small neighborhood theater to the opera
- Musicals in Hamburg – Whether Rocky, Phantom of the Opera or hot corner!
- Lübeck Unesco World Heritage Site, a museum city!
- Karl May Festival from the end of June to September
- Museums in Hamburg – modern, maritime, chocolate, art history museums